Atlantis diving center E.E.
What is Atlantis?
• Official PADI, DSAT, TecRec center
• Bulgarian-Russian club with unique experience of technical diving
What do we offer?
• Full range of standard PADI programs: starting with first dive and up to high-qualified Tec 40, Tec 45, Tec 50, TecTrimix 65, TecTrimix 90, Sidemount and TecSidemount.
• Training and upskilling in PADI up to the technical instructor qualifications:Tec Instructor, TecDeep Instructor, TecTrimix Instructor, Sidemount Instructor and TecSidemount Instructor
• Individual training opportunities "from Zero to Hero”– from PADI MSDT with no experience in the technical diving up to Instructor TecTrimix (both Backmount and Sidemount).
• Renewal of the technical instructor certificate issued by of another organization in PADI (upgrade)
• Seasonal discount Internship programs (work-practice-training-certification)
FOR CLUBS AND CENTERS:
• Cooperation in travel and training programms for recreational and deep-sea technical swimming
What do we have?
• Professional team led by Instructor-trainer
• Licensed diving center with 10 years of experience in Greece
• Equipment for recreational and technical diving: Halcyon, BtS, Ursuit, OMS, Apex, IDiveSystem
• Gas system for precise mixing of gases, Maximator (Germany)
• All types of gases: Nitrox 22-99 %, Trimix, pure O2.
• Comfortable boat with experienced crew
• Personal experience of record-breaking deep-sea dives (-233 m)
• Communication in Russian, Bulgarian, English, German, Greek
What don't we have?
• Big waves
• Strong wind
• Valueble currents
• Dangerous animals (both in water and on land)
How our underwater conditions look like?
• High transparency (20+ m)
• Greatest depth
• Diverse and convenient dive sites
• Diving and training from shore or boat
Where are we?
• Aegean sea
• Sithonia Peninsula, Halkidiki, Greece
What seasons are best for diving?
• Standard season: may-October
• Best seasons for technoriver: may-June, September-October
• Technoriver on request: April, November and December (water temperature is 13-17C)
• Wide options of training and use of equipment (TechSidemount)
• We can organize your record-breaking deep-sea dives.
• We have experienced support team for deep / record dive.